batch changing dowloadfolder

NurEinTier4444

I'm getting a new drive to replace two smaller drives (named y and z).

The plan is to move al my torrents from the two drives to the new big drive.

All these torrents I want to keep in my list and ready to seed.

I will name the new drive y aswell so I don't have to change the download location of the torrents.

For the torrents on the z drive I will need to change the all the downloadlocations from z to y.

That's a lot of work to do manualy.

Afaik there is no way to do that now in a batch way.

So here's my request>

1. give an option to show the download location in the bar with 'name' 'downloadspeed' etc.

2. an option to batch replace the drive letter of that download location.

I'm hoping I made myself clear.

>>>The only quick way to do it is with Ultima's Bencode Editor. http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=31306<<<

Damn'ít Jim I'm a user not a programmer.

>>>its not a bad request... but where exactly would it go? on my utorrent at least the default details already take up the entire line... and i am not a fan of overspill,<<<

Well I was thinking something like this;

Right click the bar and ad the download-location to the bar,

select the torrents whose download locations you want to change,

right click the highlighted torrents and change the download drive to your liking,

right click the bar again and remove the download-loacation.

• 1 year later...

I am waiting for this feature to. Something I have wanted to do for ages. Basically, after I finish getting torrents I want to move them to another directory easier. If I have 20 torrents why do I need to select a folder for each one. It would be great to be able to "Set the download directory" for all the highlighted torrents in one go instead of setting it for each and every one. Maybe an option on the first torrent move to say "use this location for all others in the move queue" or whatever.

Archived