popup window not showing for all add torrents

suqqu

hi there

i am using the latest version of this program, and i have UNselected the option to 'activate program window' which allows me to save multiple torrent files before going into utorrent to further add them and filter out the files i don't want.

however i have noticed that more than half of those torrents are automatically added without the popup window prompt. does anyone else have this issue, is this a bug?

cheers for your advice

same thing!

torrent are adding without prompt window/ I've tried to select and unselect that box in options menu named "activate program window" but nothing changed. It is really uncomfortable to use utorrent without that option..

Any suggestions?

thanks for the suggestions. i've compiled about 30+ torrents then only a small number of these end up with a prompt dialogue, so it can't be an issue of preferences (which were already set as those). it has also happened with only about 5-6 queued files too. is the new version of utorrent somehow not coping with excessive window prompts, as the most previous version did not have an option to 'activate program window'?

Archived