Problems downloading from a particular website

Yamabushi

Hello,

I hope someone could help. I have problems downloading from a particular (private) torrent site.

I use utorrent on regular basis and never had any problems downloading or uploading. But from this one site.

The seeders can not be found and yet there are 100s and also there are always the following messages in the tracker info box:

(DHT) - not allowed

(Local Peer Discovery) - not allowed

(Peer Exchange) - not allowed

Failure: torrent not registered with this tracker CODE 1

After signing up for this site, I was able to download 2 files and after that this problem appeared.

I've tried different ports, resetted my IP, disconnected router, etc, but nothing seems to work.

Please help!

I have redownloading the torrent for a couple of days now. The results are still the same. It's the same story with every torrent from that site. I know that others download the same torrents and there is no problem. This is why I thought there is some kind of problem with utorrent. It os very strange, however, as I have never experienced anything like it.

My mistake - sorry. It isn't with every single torrent. Some torrents I can download easily, however,

The tracker message is still the same:

"Failure: torrent not registered with this tracker CODE 1"

The only difference is here:

(DHT) - working

(Local Peer Discovery) - working

(Peer Exchange) - working

as opposed to (torrents I can't download):

(DHT) - not allowed

(Local Peer Discovery) - not allowed

(Peer Exchange) - not allowed

I have asked the moderators and they have renewed the passkey, but without any positive results. The problem continues and the moderators of the site have no idea what is happening.

That's why I have turned for help to people in this forum, hoping that there is something I can do with utorrent client to fix the problem.

Thanks

Archived