HELP!!!!!!! DHT waiting to login.

ashlee

hye there...please help me. A few days ago, my uTorrent was working tremendously well. The problem occurred today when I noticed that the following message appeared at the bottom of the download screen - 'DHT: Waiting to login'.

I have tried reading through what was offered in the 'Help' section, which by the way did not help that much and confused me more as it was too wordy for my understanding. I also went through the forum threads relating to my problem, still too technical for me. I tried removing and re-downloading the program again only to have it back to the way it was before I removed it.

I appreciate if someone can just break down all the technical mumbo jumbo and explain it to me in plain English. It would really really REALLY help me alot!! Thanks...

Thanks for the help!

Just for my understanding, I took your advice and clicked on OpenOffice and downloaded it. Once I did that, it kinda 'opens up' the DHT and I can download again. What is it that OpenOffice did to enable this to happen? I hope you don't mind answering.

Archived