Move files on label change

kesoapa

As I often move files to other directories based on if I'm seeding, if it's for someone else I'm downloading and so on, I would find it very helpful for the files to move to a predefined directory due to label-change.

Example: I'm downloading something with a default-label of "seed". After a while I want to move the files to another directory, lest say "media" but still keep seeding. For this I would need to stop the torrent, move the files, go change the download location to the directory to where I've put the files and restart the torrent.

My request is that I would want all this to be done with simply changing the label for the torrent. In this scenario, I'm changing the default label of "seed" to "media" and the files would move to the directory specified for the label "media".

Thanks for a great software, and keep up the good work.

Best regards

kesoapa

• 1 year later...

I have a simmilar thing. I had an old folder of torrents from before i had technical difficulties and i forgot to labell them (i have a lot of organising to do haha)

unfortunatley, they've all stayed in the default download directory after downloading and i don't want to have to go through several hundred torrents, move them, set the location and re-check each one because i forgot to labell them...

is there a way to make them all move to their labell? some kind of folder-based refresh?

Archived