uTorrent won't seed

forgottensorrows

Sorry if someone has created a topic like this. But, my uTorrent is downloading fine with speeds minimum 800 kb/s. Then for some reason, after the torrent has finished downloading, it seeds abit and stops seeding overall; it doesn't even seed at .1kb/s, just blank. Do you require seeders/peers to be online to seed because seed is currently on 0 (32) and peers 0 (2), but previously 21(32) and 1 (2). Anyone help me?

Yeah same problem here as well. am not trying to hijack the thread but I ve got the same problem though mine does show all the peers connected S:0(305) P:1(97). No seeding at all.

I am not at any proxy (I guess) connected on a dedicated I.P and using the same ISP for years. The problem began with the newest Utorrent version. Mine was set to auto update. Thought that might have screwed the seeds and reverted to 1.8.5. Still no seeding at all. I can only leech while downloading but once finished...... YES No seeding at all.

Yeah same problem here as well. am not trying to hijack the thread but I ve got the same problem though mine does show all the peers connected S:0(305) P:1(97). No seeding at all.

I am not at any proxy (I guess) connected on a dedicated I.P and using the same ISP for years. The problem began with the newest Utorrent version. Mine was set to auto update. Thought that might have screwed the seeds and reverted to 1.8.5. Still no seeding at all. I can only leech while downloading but once finished...... YES No seeding at all.

I have tried (uninstalled) almost everything that I thought could be a problem e.g anti viruses and all. The port is forwarded correctly, previously on the latest version too and this one. Speed test is perfect. IP is dedicated with no proxy at all

What else can done ?

Archived