JPTorrent?

Noname

Heh uses .NET... No real advantage to using it, IMO. There are already sites that search multiple trackers simultaneously (whether it be using frames, or actually serving the results in an integrated page).

Do you mean sites like Pirate Bay or is there another form of search site out there I'm unfamiliar of?

I don't see how it's circumvents the rule. May someone explain?

I'm not asking for a particular link or site. Just asking whether the system the person I quoted is referring to sites like Pirate Bay and Isohunt or uses a different form of search style that searches multiple trackers differently?

Not even asking for a link of illegal contents. Just asking for a good site and even asked for a keyword to find the site on my own since I don't know what to search for in search engines, not to mention I don't know what to look for in the first place.

Ok, just wondering really if anyone have tried this torrent client?

Was browsing utorrent.com when the google ads showed this

I use JPTorrent every day and I think it's a good program. It'f quite fast and has everything I need. I use to search only on PirateBay and I didn't care for the other sites, but now I use like 20 different.

The only think I don't like about it is the Opacity shit. Who cares if you can see throught it.

So...The answer to your question is, Yesm I've Tried it and I like it.

• 4 months later...

whatch u talkn about? i love opacity.

i wasnt sure which client you were talkn about so i tried both, utorrent,and "j" ... and i couldnt find an opacity feature in any. if anyone knows of a way to get opacity goin in any torrent client, please let me know.

i love how linux's terminal's have it, and the newer winamp

but then, i used to really enjoy breaking glass when i was younger, so ... go figure

Archived