No seeding after download.

OmarKareem

uTorrent is downloading fine with speeds but after the torrent has finished downloading, it stops seeding overall; it seeds at .1kb/s for a second or so, seems blinking and goes just blank.

Shows me the numbers of peers connected with the torrent and believe me they are hundreds of them but even then no seeding.

I am not at any proxy , I am connected on a dedicated I.P and using the same ISP for years. The problem began with the newest Utorrent version. Mine was set to auto update. Thought that might have screwed the seeds and reverted to 1.8.5. Still no seeding at all. I can only leech while downloading but once d/l completed it stops.

I have uninstalled almost everything that I thought could be a problem e.g anti viruses and all. The port is forwarded correctly, previously on the latest version too and this one. Speed test is perfect. IP is dedicated with no proxy at all. need help ?

My ISP has no issues with Torrents I guess. Its Comsats Pakistan. I have been using it for three years on dedicated I mb pipe. I tested both Public and pvt torrents , I can only leech , I mean seed while downloading. The issues just started I think with the new version.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys I had to go to another city for work. About my problem... its still there.. I notice that the problem is with private trackers only.. no public tracker has any trouble with d/load or u/loads.

Does that mean we are close to any solution ?

Archived