System Crashes

oracle256

I have been a utorrent user for some considerable time now and prior to the last update all was well.

I am now experiencing crashes of my system as soon as utorrent starts to download, i have purchased and installed stopzilla and also installed malware removal. Scans by both failed to locate any malware as suggested in the forum

My os is windows vista ultimate, my windows firewall is turned off and i am running avast internet security suite

I have tried all of the solutions given but to no avail, is there anything else i should be doing? has any other experienced this problem and fixed it? your advice, suggestions would be welcomed.

Thank you for your time.

Thank you for your interest, i do not get a bluescreen crash, i get a crash which is probably best described as a reboot, with options for safe mode start etc, have attempted to run bluescreenview in run dialogue box however states command not recognised, i will go through all of the faq and search options and if i find the answer then will post same here, thank you for your time.

Archived