upload flucuation

tdub

when downloading to utorrent (2.0.1) my seedbox flies and seeds back to the site from which i got the torrent from just fine ,but after creating a new torrent from same files and uploading to my site when some one hits it my upload hits 1-1.5 meg (using dedicated server as seedbox)then just drops to zero ,loosing the users in peers tab as well ,then starts completley over again ,climbs back up and drops off,,ive searched and search for a solution but cant seem to find one ,,anybody know of one yet??? thanks

Switeck ,SORRY IVE BEEN THRU YOUR GUIDES FROM TOP TO BOTTOM AND THIS DOES NOT FIX THE ISSUE ,YOU KEEP POSTING THESE LINKS TO EVEY QUESTION ASKED ON THIS SUBJECT BUT ITS NOT ADDRESSING THE ISSUE (soz about caps)

at the moment it seems urtorrent is only good for creating a torrent and for downloading ,but its seeding really sucks im wondering if its in wine tho as i just reinstalled my o/s on my server and utorrent used to run sweet on there with 1,8.5,the problem exsists with any version i use now ,,what is weird tho is i can seed back to the site i got the torrent from in the first place with no flucuation at all

Switeck ,SORRY IVE BEEN THRU YOUR GUIDES FROM TOP TO BOTTOM AND THIS DOES NOT FIX THE ISSUE ,YOU KEEP POSTING THESE LINKS TO EVEY QUESTION ASKED ON THIS SUBJECT BUT ITS NOT ADDRESSING THE ISSUE (soz about caps)

AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU KEEP READING THOSE LINKS WITHOUT ACTUALLY POSTING THE REQUIRED INFORMATION FROM THE THREAD WHEN THINGS DON'T WORK.

Archived