Can't seed my first torrent

offtheearth

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/2229319/57223386/

I've successfully uploaded my torrent to demonoid however cannot seed the file. The torrent file from demonoid is at 'downloading' (0.0%) status on my utorrent client however i can't get utorrent to check the files and actually begin the 'seed' the torrent. Can anybody give me instructions, thanks.

Thanks for the feedback. Sorry but i'm new to torrents. I managed to figure out port forwarding no problem but it's the seeding part from utorrent that i'm having immense difficulty with for some reason. I thought i had to download my own torrent to seed it but it's stuck at 0% and i expected utorrent to indicate that the torrent is seeding or ready for seeding but there's no activity or mention of 'seeding' whatsoever.

Yes, you have to redownload the .torrent from the private tracker because this 2nd .torrent file contains your passkey (in the announce, even if you can add it manually into the 1st .torrent by editing the tracker list).

Then you need to verify the torrent job is linked to the storage folder where are the files you want to seed. (Stop the torrent job. Right click > Advanced > Set Download Location. Force a recheck)

Archived