Is the latest Win7x64 updates conflicting with Ut??

PiusX

I notice this lately with my latest updates of Win7x64 as I replied in other posting that my computer seems to become more unresponsive when I have Version 2.0.1 (build 19248) running but I also tested by uninstalling the latest version and installing the previous Version 2.0.1 (build 19078) and the same problem exist. I do know for sure prior to the latest Win7x64 that Version 2.0.1 (build 19078) was working and didn't freeze or cause the "Not Responding" error. So the creators have you noticed this problem? I didn't what I could to eliminate what might be the cause in Ut but the problem still persist so what is left is the Win O/S and the updates that might be interfering with the Ut working........

I did try part A of your trouble shooting section and I still had the dreaded "Not Responding" problem still. I also did uninstall and deleted the data folder and manual restarted each torrent and still the same problem. This all occurred after the latest Win7x64 updates reason being the previous Ut worked fine it wasn't til the updates the problem started....and I don't use IPV6 just IPV4...as my network doesn't have support or use it currently....

Reporting back:

Forgot to mention I am using a proxy socket 5 server. And I noticed some proxy server might be causing a throttle or giving out false downloads that might be the cause of the "Not Responding" ut message. I just switched proxy and so far haven't had the "Not Responding" message as of yet. But I will leave it running throughout the day and come back and check to see if the problem persists. But just my limited runs have shown it doesn't produce that problem.

Archived