Using files downloaded to BitTorrent?

Cheeselo

How do I move the files that I downloaded using BitTorrent? I can only open them and copying doesn't work. I looked on the FAQ and there was not an answer to this question. I am trying to find a way to move them so they can be of any use. How can I get them out of BitTorrent?

So you can't use the files? There's no way to get them out of a .torrent? Then what's the point of it? Whats the point of using .torrent files that you can't even use the files that are in the .torrent file? I'm going to delete uTorrent because it was a waste of space(and I really wanted that file).

If you know how, you can use the files, but you don't get them out of a .torrent.

Maybe this will help.

Torrent is a type of computer file that usually ends in the extension .torrent and allows a computer to track files and download pieces of the files from other users across the Internet using a BitTorrent client.

Purpose

Torrent files are typically used to share large data files such as audio, video and applications. Download speeds depend largely on how many other users are connected to a BitTorrent client and running the same .torrent file.

Once the data file is completely downloaded, you open it with the program that is compatible with that data file.

Archived