New tab icons

Firon

As you've seen in beta 429, we're replacing the icons to make the program look better. However, we've been able to find decent icons for the various tabs. Is anyone up to making better ones?

Each icon is 16x16, and tabs.bmp is 192x16. It's 2 versions of each icon. One inactive (faded out?) version, and an active version.

Thanks in advance!

240x20 (each icon is 20x20) ..there's 12 icons ..so the first 6 icons is "tab selected" icons and the other 6 icons are "non selected tabs" icons ..if u know what i mean :P

Note: will there be a "tab" section in the skins download page anytime soon ..wanna add my gnome tabs :)

This sounds just awesome ...I have been using your Gnome interface since day one. Simply great. :)

240x20 (each icon is 20x20) ..there's 12 icons ..so the first 6 icons is "tab selected" icons and the other 6 icons are "non selected tabs" icons ..if u know what i mean :P

Note: will there be a "tab" section in the skins download page anytime soon ..wanna add my gnome tabs :)

This sounds just awesome ...I have been using your Gnome interface since day one. Simply great. :)

u can get them here --> http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=2218 :D

Archived