Old hard-drive in new computer

mabob

*Sigh* I've searched and discovered I should be able to do this, I just can't. I need to get all my old utorrent info (uploads, downloads, rss feeds) off my old hard-drive (currently in the new computer I'm on) onto my new hard-drive. I've tried copying over the AppData/uTorrent file over, but it's not happening. I then figured that since the pathway of the old hard-drive had Users/User/AppData/Roaming/uTorrent and the new one had Users/Mabob/AppData/Roaming/uTorrent that that was the problem. So I tried changing the old one to match the new one then copy over... still doesn't work. Of course, that may not be how I'm supposed to do it.....

Help?

Besides copy just the data folder created by ut you have to copy the directory or folder created for Ut that contains the actually files or incomplete files that ut was downloading to and place that on the new drive and then you will have to check your config in ut and make sure it points to the right folder and then close it and restart it and see if it finds the correct files and link. If you don't do it correctly it will start from 0 bytes and start downloading again. I know I done this before and wonder where my files went and notice I didn't point ut where the files were and when I did that it worked....

Archived