uTorrent RSS Downloader

masca90020

I want to make ut download only web.dl releases, not all 720p quality. I tried 1000 filter configurations.

*show*name*|*web*dl* and the quality set for 720p, but nothing. It takes both web dl and the normal 720p. If I put to NOT *x*264* it takes only the web dl, but I want a simple and easy configuration, not to write 1000 filters. Any suggestions ?

Also, when smart ep. filter is checked, the smart repack filter downloads proper releases too ? Or just repacks ? It would be nice to have a feature like "Check for Proper releases".

So you do not want to download 720p, but thicked '720p' in the Quality-menu anyway? Just pick the right quality there (HDTV or whatever) and you should be fine.

Also, don't put a | in your filter name, because then it wil act as 2 different filters. In your case one for *show*name* and one for *web*dl*

I have my filter set up like this. Quite simple huh ;)

ff02fb.jpg

I don't want the x264 720p, but I want only the h264 version ( not other quality ). I ticked 720p because WEB DL isn't available.

As I said, when I put in the Not field *x*264* it takes only the web dl 720 file, but I don't want to write so many filters.

Archived