µTorrent 2.2 "Griffin" beta 22538

Firon

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find many of the new icons even more confusing than the previous icons (which are already quite confusing compared to the 2.0 icons). For example, the "Add Torrent" and "Create New Torrent" icons are overly complex (a stark contrast to the clean and simple theme of the other toolbar icons).

Of course this is just my personal opinion and I can always change the skin, but I doubt these are the best sets of icons to use by default.

I also don't like the new "theme," but it's great that it's skinnable: that means everyone can have the uTorrent they want. Cool. But I don't really have time to sort through all the different options for the four different images in order to find, say, the old 2.0 theme. Is there a master list of these images, or some other way to quickly and conveniently reskin 2.2b to look like [for example] 2.0?

Hi Everyone,

We are planning a surprise for those of you who would like to change the icons in their client!

In the meantime, Firon will be contacting skin creators to update them on the changes we're making, and invite them to update their skins.

New round main icon is ugly and annoying! Please, please, return back square one!

"uTorrent 2.0.4" skin is not applying on TaskBar and System Tray - here is still ugly circles!!!

Also, if .torrent contains files in a root folder, then Set Download Location working bad. I select folder, where I want store files, but uTorrent creates a root folder in a selected one. It worked fine before uTorrent start moving files. Can you fix it?

p.s. Sorry for my bad english.

p.p.s And return the square main application icon back, please! :)

Archived