IDE Errors when extracting CD Audio appears to be gone in Build 431

dudeboyz

I'm not sure what may have changed, but I have been testing the new 431 build and when ripping Audio CD's using Audiograbber 1.83 and also Music Match 7.5, I am not getting the disk errors I was getting with 412 and 427.

I'm going to test further, but I wanted to report this.

Thanks

I understand programming can be a complex and difficult thing. But this particular error was EXTREMELY frustrating, as was the initial denial that Utorrent might have been at fault.

I'm very, very glad that it appears to be fixed, regardless. Utorrent is my fave Bit Torrent client, and I do want to keep up with the builds. I just hope they end up being a bit more stable in the future as new features and functions are added.

Perhaps it was a memory address thing or some other compilation issue? I don't pretend to know what the issue could be, but I do know that on all 3 systems, the problem is gone.

Is it possible to try testing an UNCOMPRESSED EXE for versions 412 and 427? Someone suggested that could be what is causing it to be wonky.

BTW, all 3 test machines have 1 gig of RAM - not sure how that might affect things.

Archived