Rename/Move File & Reseed

morph3k

May I ask what the priority of it is? Transmission has stated it's priority for it as low but i think a lot of torrent users consider it a great tool to have.

not to mention i'd like to be using uTorrent over Transmission.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
This feature never made it to the Mac version, correct? I'm on the latest version and I can't seem to find it.

If there is a way to do it, I haven't found it. I am in the same boat as well. I'd really like to rename the files prior to download so it isn't take up so much time once it is in Finder.

Will us Mac users ever see this feature?

• 2 weeks later...
To be honest? Not a damned clue. And the policy for the people who do know is "no eta's". All I know is "feature parity" is on the todo list for "the future," sorry.

Are you kidding me? And then you guys want us to buy into things like uTorrent Plus when we don't even get the same feature set as the Windows client? Let alone the poor, abandon, we-don't-really-care-about-Linux client.

Being able to manipulate folder names is so important. I'm surprised this hasn't been introduced at all, not even a smidge, in the Mac client. Seriously, this is an insult to Mac users. It's like we're considered the leper OS, and people who dev for our platform are just doing us a favor.

What will it take to make it a number one priority?

Archived