µTorrent Mac 1.0.2 stable (23439)

Firon

Bittorrent mainline 7.0 for Mac is now available and it looks a lot like µtorrent 1.0 for Mac. I don't know if it fixes anything or adds any new features. I did notice that it still will not stop seeding at a specified upload ratio. Anyway, why don't some of you go try it while you are waiting.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yea, no need to maintain two apps that looks and acts and probably have the exact same code inside. And yet another two weeks passes by without any update now it has gone several months since the stable version released.

I hope i had another decent choice and could change to it, i guess i will sell my mac and buy myself a Shitindows instead!

• 2 weeks later...

I think everyone have given upp this app as developers are so damn lazy. That is why no one has writen a comment on mac forums in almost 2 weeks.

When i critisized them earlier there where people saying that i was in hurry, what do you have to say now ha?

I AM OFF TO TRANSMISSION!

I have latest build(22592) Mac OS X 10.6.4. Today I noticed in Activity Monitor what uTorrent had over 5400 ports, then I tried to quit it, but it just did not respond to CMD+Q and uTorrent>Quit uTorrent – like I wasn't pressing anything. After like 20 attempts uTorrent was still running, the only thing was different was grey dot instead of green, indicating connection, force quit did killed uTorrent. I don't know what those "ports" mean in Activity Monitor, uTorrent obviously did not opened so many internet ports, but I don't think what it's normal for a program to have so many of those "ports".

I believe uTorrent has leak somewhere, because other programs who use over 130% of CPU or use all my internet speed, they don't usually have over 1000 of those "ports".

Sadly I forgot to take a process sample :(

I am having the problem with it not quitting. I am on Mac OS X 10.6.4

But also I have had problems with two iso files, where when I try to download them all my other torrents

slow WAY DOWN. Not because that torrent is going either, it is going slow too. I go from 300kb/s down 200kb/s up to like

5kb/s down and 1kb/s up.

They were on 2 different torrent sites too.

Confused....

• 3 weeks later...
I am having the problem with it not quitting. I am on Mac OS X 10.6.4

But also I have had problems with two iso files, where when I try to download them all my other torrents

slow WAY DOWN. Not because that torrent is going either, it is going slow too. I go from 300kb/s down 200kb/s up to like

5kb/s down and 1kb/s up.

They were on 2 different torrent sites too.

Confused....

Have the same problem. When I add a large torrent utorrent just completely slows down. Upload stops and download of the torrent is no existent. If I stop al the torrents and quit utorrent and restart everything is back to normal.

Archived