How did you get introduced to utorrent?

Pikul_Man

For me, I saw someone post 1.13 on Demonoid.com, im like, no way....has to be a troj or something, something THAT small.....i found the website and dled from there and the rest is history...I still use the Comet for some hard-to-get files but as this matures I will definitely unless something drastic happens be using it almost exclusively...its amazing.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first time I've found out about uTorrent was when I was looking through the peer list of my torrent in Azureus. I was reading the peer's client: "Bitcomet...bitcomet...azureus... same thing as always... hey wait whats this? uTorrent?"

I did a search on google and bam found my way into this site and saw a that the software was a 94KB execute file?! No way! and then yeah, I downloaded it (it was version 1.14)

Great software by the way, fast, reliable, and extremely (OMG) small :)

I was browsing a computer news site (tweakers.net), and in the software section i found the

release of utorrent (1.1.4). thats where i got in contact with utorrent.

The first thing i thought was, "thank god some ppl still do care abt size" LD

since i knew that getting a program together this big is possible, it requires skill and some understanding of how windows operates internally but its definatly worth a try.

but seriously i've been using it for 3 days now, and it rocks.

the client isn't not complete but its very well on its way.

thanks Ludvig and keep up the good work

Archived