How did you get introduced to utorrent?

Pikul_Man

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The little blue frog refused to work after two years of dutiful service. I searched for client reviews and on more than one utorrent came out top.

Been using it for about a day and even though it's too early to comment properly, I like the cut of it's jib.

I'll let you know if that changes

The little blue frog refused to work after two years of dutiful service. I searched for client reviews and on more than one utorrent came out top.

Been using it for about a day and even though it's too early to comment properly, I like the cut of it's jib.

I'll let you know if that changes

it wont. ;)

demonoid.com sourced from a newsgroup shared with the masses,( trapping us all and shutting us down), thats my 10 cents my 2 cents are free.

My2cents

ITS TOO GOOD NOT TO BE A SET UP! WHY IS THIS NOT OPEN SOURCE? WHY DOES IT NOT HAVE TO BE INSTALLED, HOW DOES IT UPDATE WHEN IT IS RUNNING, ONLY FLASH ETC DOES THAT, NOT AN APP THAT RUNS ON YOUR MACHINE. I THINK THEY ARE COMING FOR US NEXT its azureus that you monitor (like a chatroom), you dont actualy monitor all the resources it uses on "YOUR" system at all do you, its minimal for what is actually happening in the thing. Source codes aside, "WE ARE NEXT MAKE NO MISTKES" They "HONEY TRAPPED" The Scene" with mega servers and stuff, this is the ultimate client it only stands to reason that the 20 odd % of total internet bandwidth consumers(us the BT users)are next. Screw the MPAA and the RIAA, we stop piracy by not buying pirated movies and music. make everything cheaper and you know piracy dies. Sharing is NOT a crime

i was introduced to utorrent after seeing it on betanews.com and everyone gave it a rave review because of its size and how little resources it uses, and i totaly agree with them i carnt see myself switching to another client now.

I know, just hope I'm wrong, still using it though, if we're gonna get stopped we,re gonna get stopped.;)

Filesharing has been around as long as there has been networks LOL dont matter, FTP/FXP, IRC, P2P it aint going anywhere itll just shift focus. now if there werent anything to share that would be something different........

found it as a alternative for XBT, great program. But isnt developed really fast. Only some minor releases. And the program had problem with not finishing torrents and kep stuck at 99%. He still didnt find it, think he is rewriting the source all over. So now i stepped over to utorrent, some day there will be webbased support then ill be totally happy

Archived