µTorrent 2.0.3 released

Firon

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason since the new beta it always saves the space ahead, when i have there 5 torrents loadet, everyone of them 4GB size, its says not enouth space for download cose it directly saves 20GB on my harddisc, even when there is just 10KB downloadet.

Am i the only one with this problem? I didnt select in options to save space ahead.

Im going to download now non-beta to solve this for now.

FIron Wrote:

Works for me.

Well, it works for me now too. Probably ISP issue, or you've silently fixed it...;) Tho, it's 2.01 help file, and is not up to date.. :(

Does this work for you too ?

Edit:

Also - update notification from Beta 20501 is for build 20558 instead of 20600 (on Win7)

Just upgraded from 2.0.2 19648 to 2.0.3 20683 and have a question about the net.disable_ipv6.

I'm on win 7 x64 and net.disable_ipv6 is set to true of course but I still see IPv6 is installed and Got Teredo Address in the log upon start up, as well as ipv6 addresses on the peers list. Is that the way it supposed to be?

I would assume because since it's already installed from the previous versions we've had installed, it still works. I don't even see the option to install it anymore. What's so bad about IPv6 / Teredo? Why did they implement it just to disable it now? IPv4 addresses are running out fast, so what's the big deal?

I would assume because since it's already installed from the previous versions we've had installed, it still works. I don't even see the option to install it anymore. What's so bad about IPv6 / Teredo? Why did they implement it just to disable it now? IPv4 addresses are running out fast, so what's the big deal?

You don't see the Install IPv6/Teredo button in the options window anymore?

Question for the people that know, so if I'm seeing IPv6 is installed and Got Teredo Address as well as IPv6 peers I can assume that net.disable_ipv6 set to true isn't working?

are you crazy?

- Change: disable IPv6 on Win7 by default. Could be turned on using net.disable_ipv6 property.

ipv6 is vital for us. This change CONFUSSED me a lot when I suffered great speed lost till I find why!

I would like to see it enabled by default in 2.0.4

are you crazy?

- Change: disable IPv6 on Win7 by default. Could be turned on using net.disable_ipv6 property.

ipv6 is vital for us. This change CONFUSSED me a lot when I suffered great speed lost till I find why!

I would like to see it enabled by default in 2.0.4

http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=71296

If/when microsoft gets their patch out to fix the issue then yes it will get changed. Otherwise no.

Archived