Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Firon

µTorrent 2.0.3 released

Not sure what this is, I got this after installing uTorrent after a fresh Windows 7 install. No torrents were loaded yet and all settings were still default (as it was the first time I opened uTorrent after the install).

16927225.png

Just a quick question: Does the fact that the beta downloads are now from the 2.2 branch mean that there will be no 2.0.x betas offered? Or will there just be more 2.0.x stable releases? The latter doesn't make much sense if the beta-testing userbase is dramatically reduced. As posted in the 2.2 thread, I don't like it - so am eager to know what will become of the 2.0.x line.

I guess 2.04 is on the way, and there will be 2.04 beta ... so for now - the next beta is from 2.2. Next week it will be from 2.04... If you think this is confusing - you are right ... :P

We might do another hotfix for 2.0.3, but develop has effectively ended on this branch.

Well, we'll see if we might be 'meeting' again at the next "2.04 branch" beta thread... :P

I updated from 2.0 to 2.0.3. Though I disabled the ipv6 (net.disable_ipv6->false) and restarted the client, I still see in the log that I've gotten a teredo address, and still getting double connections. Why? :(

We might do another hotfix for 2.0.3, but develop has effectively ended on this branch.

Why do I not get any notify about new version then? And it is still marked as beta, too.

2.03 is stable (not marked as beta), and you are right. You should have been notified!

Firon should have set it to full updates. I guess he is waiting for that hotfix to evolve ... :P There were some minor issues with trackers notifications & ipv6 enable/control.

my torrent is just ignoring the "maximum numer of active torrents". i have set the maximum of 6 torrents for up and down and maximum 5 for down. but in the list i have 5 down and 4 torrent seeding at the same time. please take a look at the screenshot

utorrentn.jpg

If the default for that advanced setting was reasonable (=false, so to apply a straight forward logic in the main dialog, so that everyone can understand) this question would not have been posted... ;)