Upload speed so slow affects my dl speed

rick19011

Hey guys I have used utorrent in the past but then since I had my 50mb fibre optic net installed the upload speeds in utorrent range from only 4kb-8kb when I even set the limit to 20 or more and this really affects my dl speed and only get 1-2mb/sec when i should get 6mb/sec.

I have used bittorrent 6.4 for a wile and has no problems what so ever but the tracker I use now does not let me use that client so I decided to try utorrent again and still have the upload speed problem, I have used different versions such as final version and beta and same problem, my port is forwarded and the router is connected wired to my computer and im running windows 7 64bit with zone alarm firewall, even if i exit zonealarm and start utorrent upload is still slow...

Hope you can help its really annoying....thanks.

I just uninstalled zonealarm and it made no difference whatsoever.

I have the limit set to 20kb, I also have tried setting it to 0 for unlimited upload speed but no difference what so ever.

Here is a screenshot of what it looks like with the slow upload speed and also the 20kb upload speed limit which never gets reached because the upload speed is sooo slow and affetcs my download speed a lot, bare in mind im on 50mb and i get 6.0mb/sec max on bittorrent 6.4 i have also tried other torrents and its all the same something is defidently wrong..

37127995.png

Is your upload traffic rate limited?

There is no indication that your ISP rate limits your uploads.

Is your download traffic rate limited?

There is no indication that your ISP rate limits your downloads.

Look another screenshot, i really need help witht his something is wrong...

49485234.png

Archived