How to limit "torrent Downloads" for users on my server ??

Hi there,

I have a windows 2003 Server and a number on vpn users on it (users connect through PPTP and L2TP), they directly connect to RRAS.

Now I need to limit these VPN clients so as not to be able to download through torrent Network, and I really need it because I'm losing my job because of it,

If I cant do this till next week, I'll absolutely lose my job

I Appreciate any Hero that would help me

of course I'm not expert in windows servers, and I realy Appreciate you, if you give me some articles about it, cause I really need it,

I'm asking you to introduce me an article, because you know that which guide will be better for someone that is going to learn ablout this topic

• 2 weeks later...

It's worth noting that your data center has not filtered torrent traffic, but is asking you to stop it. This implies they are not capable of it either.

So, you should pass along the same restrictions your data center is passing you. Tell your users to stop using BitTorrent. If they do not, disconnect them the same way you would be disconnected. If your data center says they have not stopped, ask how they can tell. Use that same method of detection to look at your users.

Archived