µPack v4.0! (preview)

fluxiontech

Hi all,

A lot of features have been added to µTorrent since my last visit here so I have now started to update the µSeries so that no one feels left out :P

Here is a sneek peek at some of the additions :

ou5rfm.png

I am almost dont all of them so I will be releasing this pack soon :)

Do let me know of any likes/dislikes so that I can act accordingly before I release the full pack to everyone :D

I am also looking for people who can test out my work (beta test i guess) before it is released so that I can avoid confusing and too many changes lol.

Thats all for now, do let me know what you think of this pack and it will be up soon :P

+Fluxion

i have an idea about the Active icon.. u could use downsize the Downloading and Uploading icon and place them in a line.. u could bend them a little to the right.. the only problem is that they're different colors and it may look bad.. u could change them both to orange

i have an idea about the Active icon.. u could use downsize the Downloading and Uploading icon and place them in a line.. u could bend them a little to the right.. the only problem is that they're different colors and it may look bad.. u could change them both to orange

Yep I see what you mean...good idea there :P

Ill look into this :)

Archived