Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sloshua

[Icon+Toolbar+Status+Tabs] - Windows Vista Inspired...

I like the new Vista Icons, so I thought I would create these. : )

Let me know what you think!

Icons:

Torrent-blue.png

Torrent-green.png

Torrent-yellow.png

Torrent-gray.png

Toolbar:

toolbar.png

tstatus.png

Tabs:

tabs.png

very cool one..main icons..

and as Stirol..I agree in his oppinion..

yet..thay can be fixed to become even greater...just try to think cool...and you will see..

but for now...I can say...thay are great... :)

ohhh..just one more think for Sloshua...

I put the main icons in the application data for utorrent..

but they did not work...do you have any clue...anyone?

They are very nice icons, but the blue ones do not match the rest and imo look out of place.

would be nice to see different coloured ones!

I dont see the staus icons there. I see the toolbar in both categorys! Please fix it. Also are the status icons working with the labels on the side?

I dont see the staus icons there. I see the toolbar in both categorys! Please fix it. Also are the status icons working with the labels on the side?

They are there. Make sure you check the "Show all skins" checkbox. Yes, the status icons do work with the labels.

why i couldn't get the vista main icon to work? i just need to copy the main.ico and tray.ico to the %appdata%\utorrent, right? please help me...thankssss

hey Sloshua.. I really like your tabs icons, only thing is the 'speed' icons are blacked out..

I took a few minutes and made a ligher icon for my personal use, and was wondering if you'd like me to send you my updated .bmp file. If not, thats cool I'd just like to help out if I can.

http://members.verizon.net/~vze49j3f/utorrent.jpg

[Edit:] Contact me at any of the below if you want..

AIM: StabbyMcTwist // MSN: Stabby.McTwist[at]gmail[dot]com // Yahoo: Stabby_McTwist

Then something is bugged on your rig, because it works perfectly for everyone else. :/

actually it doesn't work for me either :(

Sloshua must do it because a plain resize to smaller sizes doesn't work so well with this icon,

Sloshua must manually create smaller sizes of this icon.

it looks weird after i did the PNG2ICO....hopefully Sloshua can make a good one cause the white one is real cool looking. ;)

The reason why I registered was to second what was already complained about here once.

This is a really good looking setup, but the status icons are not working on my computer. I am running windows XP home and I have set it up right and restarted my program. Currently, I have settled with another set of status icons. However, if anyone can shed light on this I would really appreciate it. Thanks.