[Icon+Toolbar+Status+Tabs] - Windows Vista Inspired...

Sloshua

very cool one..main icons..

and as Stirol..I agree in his oppinion..

yet..thay can be fixed to become even greater...just try to think cool...and you will see..

but for now...I can say...thay are great... :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I dont see the staus icons there. I see the toolbar in both categorys! Please fix it. Also are the status icons working with the labels on the side?

They are there. Make sure you check the "Show all skins" checkbox. Yes, the status icons do work with the labels.

• 3 weeks later...

hey Sloshua.. I really like your tabs icons, only thing is the 'speed' icons are blacked out..

I took a few minutes and made a ligher icon for my personal use, and was wondering if you'd like me to send you my updated .bmp file. If not, thats cool I'd just like to help out if I can.

http://members.verizon.net/~vze49j3f/utorrent.jpg

[Edit:] Contact me at any of the below if you want..

AIM: StabbyMcTwist // MSN: Stabby.McTwist[at]gmail[dot]com // Yahoo: Stabby_McTwist

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

The reason why I registered was to second what was already complained about here once.

This is a really good looking setup, but the status icons are not working on my computer. I am running windows XP home and I have set it up right and restarted my program. Currently, I have settled with another set of status icons. However, if anyone can shed light on this I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Archived