Add torrent file NOT WORK (alpha 3.0)

CaFa81

Hy,

when i try to add a torrent file from a wb based gui (explorer 8) or by desktop gui it doesn't work, but the add uri works properly.

Any ideas ????

P.S. I saw taht when i add a torrent file, the file was added correctly but the main gui of list download doesn't refresh automatically.

I have the same problem, however mine also does this when I click a magnet link on my host computer. My torrents still download as when they are finished i get the completed pop up box in the task bar. To get around this issue, I have found that if I kill uTorrent completely (either task mngr or exit on the icon in the task bar) and restart, the appropriate torrents will appear in my list.

I have the same problem as the intial poster (not the same problem as the first two replies)

Logging onto a web based browser to remotely control my utorrent at home, and the "Add torrent" button that is for local .torrent files is greyed out, however the "Add torrent" button that is for a URL works fine.

For information i am trying to add a file remotely from my Nokia N900 (running Maemo 5.0 OS). When i access it using my home computer running Firefox over Windows 7, it works fine. I will install firefox on my N900 and see if that works.

Archived