My Download Speed came down suddendly 0.1 to 0.5

Suriyaraj_S

Hi,

I am downloading some 4GB file. It almost 64.9% completed. I am using 384kbps internet connection. My download speed was 40kB/s. Now it suddenly decreased and maintaing the speed between 0.1 to 0.6.

I don't know what is happening and what should i do?

Please help me

Thanks

It means i have to remove this torrent and have to add another new torrent link right. oh if that is the case i got download nearly 2.5 GB, then all will be wasteful right. How can i start from 2.5Gb with the new torrent.

Please let me know some suggestion about this

Thanks

Hi, i have to follow the below steps right. Please confirm me.

Renaming appended files

Some clients will append partially downloaded files with an extra extension in order to lock them and keep them from being accidentally accessed by other applications, which might cause some problems with the downloading process (µTorrent also does this, if requested, by appending the extension .!ut to its files).

For µTorrent to resume those partially downloaded files these extra extensions must be removed. This can be tedious but there is nothing to it. We can however make a small batch file that will simplify the job.

1. Open Notepad and write this line into it (replace "bc!" with which ever file extension you need to remove):

@for /r %i in (*.bc!) do @move "%~fi" "%~dpni"

2. In Notepad, File > Save As: RENAME.BAT

3. Open the location folder for the partially downloaded files you need to rename.

4. Drag and drop the RENAME.BAT file into this folder

5. Right click on RENAME.BAT > Open; a DOS window will briefly appear as it scrolls through all the files in the folder as they are getting renamed.

Repeat from step 3 for each folder containing files that need renaming.

Archived