Beta 2.2 is missing toolbar icons

Shdwdrgn

Since being bumped up to the 2.2 beta a couple weeks ago, I am missing most of the toolbar buttons. I have the first four buttons, but they have a white background instead of transparent. Further to the right, I can see dividers between the button sections, and I get the tooltip when I hover over where the preferences button should be. Also in the category list, it looks like there is spacing for icons to the left of each category, however again I don't actually have any icons displayed.

I *do* have icons displayed on the tabs for the bottom part of the window, although again these have a white background rather than a transparent one.

This morning I got the update to build 20813, but after restarting I am still missing the icons. Any suggestions?

Ubuntu linux, running wine configured with Windows XP settings. Note that I've been running the 2.0 beta just fine since last year and have not seen a problem like this before. It's only since the category view showed up (which I assume came with the 2.2 beta) that the icon problem has happened.

Huh I'll have to check for updates then. 1.0.1 is what my system is showing as the currently available version. Regardless, why are the icons not working in uT 2.2 when they were working fine in 2.0? It's just an icon, it's not like there's any great new technology behind displaying them?

Well I did a full system upgrade to lucid lynx today (was on karmic before). I now have wine 1.2 installed, but still have the same issue with the icons. I also downloaded a new copy of build 20813 and tried to run that, but again the icons are still incorrect or missing. Any other suggestions?

No skins here either, just the basic uT. I started up version 2.0.3 again just to verify the problem, and I do have all of my icons displayed in that version. However in 2.2, I only have icons for add torrent, add from url, create new torrent, and delete. Beginning with play/pause/stop, none of the other icons actually appear.

Archived