the most stupid things

you_idiots

wtf is that idiotic page "apps for utorrent'?

I clicked something in the status bar now all my interface is displaying that shit,

I cannot see my lists of torrents, the normal interface, because of that shit page, no way to return from it....

I'm done with this app, return to bittorrent, most imbecile move I ever saw in a piece of software....

already find )

toolbars and detailed info already be checked (except category, because i dont use them)

tabs2c.png

but its not intuitive - hide tabs if hide category. i think he must show always. it seems like hide close button on window if not activated in menu )

tabr.jpg

PS uBrowse extreamly slow on big amount of torrents (~1000) a hate this style of programming

upd: omg, where toolbar on top of torrents (last screen)

What do you mean its not intuitive, Torrents are a category, Apps is another Category. You can't seriously expect them to not be listed as such.

And if 1000 torrents is causing things to slow down then you should probably cut some back. Most internet connections have trouble with 20 not to mention that your upload speed is probably no where near adequate for that.

Use this settings chart to configure your client properly. http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=58404

• 3 months later...

I have the same problem with uBrowse, 100% use CPU, total freeze utorrent, doesn't save the parameters used like: only torrents (not files), only completed and the other one that I don't remember, the idea sound great now the actual app .... I hate to say this I love uTorrent but the app list all the files ever download before you do any search (in my case they are some hundred thousands), I hope this app can be review, again the idea sound great thanks for all your hard work.

• 1 month later...

I had the same awful experience with the uBrowse app. It sounded like a great idea, probably similar in functionality to the torrent filtering in Vuze. However, when I tried uBrowse, it was so [extremely] slow that I thought it had hung my uTorrent client. After several minutes, I realized it wasn't hung, just super slow -- much slower than Vuze !! It increased uTorrent's CPU utilization, from the usual 1% or 2 % to an average of about 70%. It also increased memory consumption from the usual 30 MB to 600 MB -- and Windows was throwing up dialog boxes saying it was out of memory. Needless to say, I de-installed uBrowse within 30 minutes after installing it. Somebody at uTorrent didn't properly test uBrowse before certifying it for release. That tarnishes the image of uTorrent and can lead to a reduced level of user confidence in the uTorrent product family.

Archived