torrent fails on windows (home server), not on mac?

elangsru

Have you properly port-forwarded?

The majority of those trackers are useless to you, you have udp and http versions of almost every one on that list (which both do the exact same thing) and you're just basically wasting bandwidth updating that many, 2 or 3 should have every peer and if you turn dht back on it should find the rest anyways regardless of how many trackers you have.

Can you turn on error logging and see what the log shows when this happens.

You have multiple applications running on the same port, it could be another program on the same computer, but I'm guessing that you've set up both versions of utorrent to port forward on the same port number 10048. You need to set up separate ports for each system.

It seems i have not updated the port forward ip address. My server has changed ip since I updated it a while ago. I will try to change it.

It also seems I have not enough space on c: for incomplete downloads, I will change drive aswell.

Regarding the port. I only use 18364 on my server. The port is different on the mac version.

That should work but If the updating of your forwarding IP address doesn't fix it then read the next paragraph.

That picture said it was trying to bind to 18357 are you sure its seperately port forwarded from the mac version, (Ignore my 10048 comment on the last post, I read the wrong line) Can you post your port-forward router config Screenshot?

Archived