VERY NEW BitTorrent user NEEDS HELP!

Teriany

I have a macpro, downloaded bittorrent and should be ready to download!? when i find a torrent that i want to download i click the "download this torrent" link. my "downloads" box comes up and shows the torrent being downloaded-then nothing. I have tried going into my downloads transferring the torrent to my desktop and then dragging it to BitTorrent. The torrent is there but nothing is happening? I am sure that I am missing a very basic piece of the puzzle, but I need some help!!!!!!

Downloaded BitTorrent (Mac). Went to TPB for torrents. Clicked on the "download this torrent" link; Downloads window popped up and showed the file downloading; then nothing. I tried going into my "downloads" folder-dragging it to BitTorrent. I can see the file in the BitTorrent page but it is not doing anything? What am I doing wrong?

**I must say that I am not highly intelligent when it comes to torrent file sharing etc. I actually have no idea what I am doing-my brother said that this was "THE" way to go! Help me like I am a Preschooler, please!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived