µPack v4.0

fluxiontech

is it just me or is µIcon v1.0 and µIcon v2.0 exactly the same? do they just look the same in the skin browser? are you just throwing version numbers out left and right?

edit: i do actually quite like the entire v4.0 pack, would be a good contender for default even, i just think all the version numbers are ridiculous.

edit2: plus a general greivance. i wish people would delete their old obsolete sets that won't be getting updated, or only have minor changes over newer versions of them anyway.

Is something with the statusicons changed on µTorrent 1.5 cause I get a blue arrow on completed in the category list instead of the green thing in the preview.

hmm you are right. When I updated uStatus in (1.4.2) the check mark was for completed. Apparently 1.5 has some internal changes that caused this.

Hmm I really wish that we have a set standard on the # of icons now. Otherwise it will cause a lot of confusion.

Hope you still like it :P

[quoting the previous post is spam - quote removed]

Hehe yeah I like it :) Just switched client to µTorrent when v1.5 came out. Looks kinda strange though with the same icon that seeding status uses for completed in the category list. But it has to be some change in v1.5 as u say.

Archived