ok all at u torent long time no see but i have issues

paigeblade

ok one our idea to be a toernter has went to far now all want to charge people for stolen or hacked creaked programs that a kiddy lame thing there we all know that ok? but i have issues when im trying to get files and ones are just happly kicking more less a child who dont know what share means ok? from getting files so here is what im gonna do all listen up!

you want more torrents well guess what? a long time fan and one of the pioneers of this foundation is kicking butt and taking down those sites im taking the source codes from all those sites then im transmitting them to the feds and my team "smile" hell why not we will make a real torrent site out of u torrent and make it so over populated that all you lammers of those sites beg.

all want to play the game well guess what! we are the elders of the beginning and we are back we will make sure the kiddys get moved out and the one who know how to share and not charge for things that is to be shared.

NOW ITS OUR TURN ABOUT TIME YOUR ELDERS SHOW YOU WHAT REAL SHARING IS LIKE WE ARE THE INVENTORS OF FILE SHARING WE KNOW THE WAYS, WE KNOW HOW TO BYPASS THE LAWS WE KNOW MORE THEN YOU WILL EVER TRY TO KNOW.

THANKS AGAIN U TORRENT! TO BAD I CANT SEEM TO STAY BASED ON THE KIDS OVER CROWDING US REAL SHARING PEOPLE AND MOST RESPECTED ONES YET AT THAT.

FOR YOU NEWBIES BEST PAY SOME MIND TO THE ELDERS OF U Torrent OR BE BANISHED BY ME YOUR MOST HI ELDER AND FOUNDER OF THE FILE SHARING WORLD 1998 WE STARTED THAT USING FTP SERVERS PRIVATELY AND NOT ONE OF US EVER GOT BUSTED WE ONLY GOT MORE RESPECT BY ONE WANTING TO LEECH OFF US. THEY WOULD DONATE OUT OF THE KINDNESS NOT BY FORCES. NOW THAT'S A REAL SHARING PERSON.

NOW GOOD BYE--- ERRR SOMETHING WE STARTED U TORRENT IS GETTING FREAKING ABUSED BY A BUNCH OF KIDDIES.

Archived