Strange Speed Issues

Cruick

Right, obviously I'm new here right. But I have a rather annoying issue at the moment, I wonder if any of you could possibly help me...

Whenever I start downloading a torrent it obviously gathers the seeds and peers then starts building up speed, it then reaches it's full speed and continues to download on the full speed for around 5 minutes roughly then gradually makes its way down to a stop and will only go higher if I stop then start the torrent again and to be honest doing this every 5 minutes is rather annoying. I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone can help :)

i have the the same problem and it only started happening after the lastest utorrent update. everything is set up correctly so dont link to some guide that has got nothing to do with the problem.. it doesnt help anyone its just annoying.

i have the the same problem and it only started happening after the lastest utorrent update. everything is set up correctly so dont link to some guide that has got nothing to do with the problem.. it doesnt help anyone its just annoying.
1st link in my signature, last post.

Archived