VERY URGENT Multiple Issues With Utorrent

SuperMarioXD

Hello I am currently having a few issues with Utorrent. See Below.

Issue 1: My Download speeds are extremely low ( around 1-5kb/s ) I have a 512 kilobit per second connection so I was thinking around 60Kb/s.

Issue 2:

When ever I do the setup guide this message appears : Nat-PMP or Upnp is enable please check your preferences. However these are check marked in preferences.

Issue 3:

Sometimes when I proceeding with the speed test I may get the error : Data send error: a networking problem has closed the connection (10053)

Issue 4:

I Think I have port forwarded a port on my Dlink however when I use Port Checkers they say the connection is closed. One time I had Utorrent Open While Checking and the checker said the program Utorrent is using that port. so that confused me.

Issue 5: the only time I can get the download speed up is when I increase upload. but before I got higher download when my upload configuration was at 1kb.

Cpu Stats :

* wireless internet

* windows 7 ultimate 32 bit

* D-Link Dir655 Rourter

* Windows FireWall Turned Off

* Isp : start communications

* Running Utorrent 2.0.3

Any help Is appreciated.

Issue 1: "I have a 512 kilobit per second connection so I was thinking around 60Kb/s."

My speed guide is based on sustained upload speed max, which is probably far lower than peak download speed max.

Issue 2: If you don't need UPnP or NAT-PMP, disable both as they can conflict with manual port forwarding or even each other.

Issue 3: That's typically a software firewall (or windows permissions!) cause.

Issue 4: Related maybe to Issue 2?

Issue 5: "before I got higher download when my upload configuration was at 1kb."

Before was broken in the sense that tit-for-tat was too generous to peers that upload little. Now's got it broken in the other way.

Unless uTorrent's settings match your line's capabilities now, speeds may be rotten as you've noticed. Beyond that, DHT, uTP, and other features can be very hard on poor networking.

Archived