Choose single files to download from torrent

LeZz

Hi all,

I am new to this site and not new but also not so familiar with all the uTorrent settings....

My Problem:

When I used uT on WinXP and clicked on a torrentfile a window opened showing me all the single files included in the torrent and I could mark which ones to download....

Since I have a mac I can't find the feature... can anyone help pls

Thanks in advance

LeZz

I am having the same problem as LeZz. There is no way I have been able to figure out how to select specific files in a torrent to download in the Mac version of uTorrent. Mr. DeadWingKnight - I may not be as smart as you, but you are a callous elitist, either masquerading as a techie because you don't have the answer and simply send questioners to the FAQ page, or you are an out of touch geek who has no ability to understand the common non-techy mindset in which case all of your programs will end up failures. If you can't offer any solutions, STFU. If you wish to talk send me your ph. number and I'll send you mind and you can scream in my ear all you want, but expect to receive the same from me.

Jim in SF

Ok billb, your post is extremely telling about you more than it is about me for one simple fact.

YOU RESPONDED TO MY FORUM SIGNATURE NOT MY POST.

I gave the answer. The dialog that shows the files in the torrent just before starting downloading that the windows version has is NOT YET IMPLEMENTED IN THE MAC VERSION.

If you can't recognize a post from a signature in forums, you should NOT be posting in them.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

yes trudeman is right. files cant be seen when you download from a magnet link.But CAN when you start torrent from a torrent file.If you only have magnet link convert it into torrent file. Then you will be able to select files.For converting link to file go here.this should help.

http://www.dohack.org/how-to-guides/magnet-links-into-torrent-files/2678/

i have added some info there under 'guest'

just download and install tixati torrent client and follow info there.

• 9 months later...

Archived