Download speed is slower than dialup after upgrade of uTorrent

one23

I have been using uTorrents over few years and its performance was always at its maximum download speed as of the speed allowed from ISP. Upon last two upgrade of uTorrent, the download speed was as slow as dialup speed. I am not a sophistifcated user in PC. Slow speed happened after prior upgrade to last one was fixed after following the hints from your forum. After the latest one, whatever I followed in your forum and common procedures, setup guide, etc., the speed is still as slow as dialup rate. I did have several speed check in different time during a day and they were excellent. When I use other direct download software, Thurnder or Flastget, download speed was maximised. Throttled by ISP wasn't the case. Please tell me what goes wrong after latest upgrade.

The slow speed like dialup is 24 hours over a week. If ISP throttles BitTorrent, it won't be 24 hours a day to kill a customer. My neighbours using the same ISP and uTorrent without upgrading it do not have these problems. It is quite intereting that its speed was up to its maximum for few minutes during busiest hours which has never been happened before upgrade. Firewall of Windows has never been changed since installation of Windows XP few years ago. Should I remove it and download and install the older version again if you guys are unable to sort out this problems? Please advise.

Archived