utorrent not rechecking, starting, files :-?

I just had to go out of town for a few days (1hr a way) and i need one of my external hard drives, but some how when i cam back uttorent switched where all the of the download director's go. I mean every last one one even the ones that were not on external hare drives even the ones on the computer :-? So Now all of my download directory are in a folder that doesn't exeist bcause i got a second usb hub (but bfor that they changed anyway :-? And now i cant but them in the correct folder where they are supposed to be all the files are there all the folders o_0 I just Wont recheck and let me Tell the Program that the files are now in another directory im totally clueless it usually works mayb i was gone for so long it was only a couple days 0_o

If some on could help me out i would just love it THANx ;-D

windows 7-Dell-64 Hope that helps ;-D

Check the drive letters on your external HD. The files need to be on the same path. You probably plugged in a flash drive or something before the external, bumping its drive letter up one. You can change drive letters around using the disk-management snap-in, Administrative tools, computer management.

Archived