Very slow download speed, even after changes from Speed Issues guide

dlzmu5

Peers could be firewalled or dead, so if you get down to only 5 total even the unlikely event that all 5 are not available for you to connect to is a very real possibility. 2 of those 5 could in fact be the seeds you connected to.

If even a poorly seeded test torrent works at that speed, I'd say the problem is the quality of the peers/seeds on the other torrents.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have never used Wireshark before, and i installed it to make that log, so You could also make that, of course if that isn't a problem for You. :P I don't have any experience with such a programme and i didn't find any option to convert that log to any other extension.

Best regards, dlzmu5

I don't know enough about Wireshark to go into the depth you need.

I was really only expecting you to try that *IF* you had some experience with it or were willing to learn from someone who actually knows how to use it. (meaning NOT ME! :P )

Did you try reading their message forum, FAQ, or manual?

I have checked both helpfiles and FAQs but i haven't found any usefull information about reading the logs. The only thing i have found is some "Coloring Rules" so any errors in my log are collored in some way. In my log i found these:

Bad TCP

ICMP errors

TCP RST

Checksum Errors...

...but i don't have any idea what these means. :(

Best regards, dlzmu5

Archived