torrent recovery help pls

johnyalcin

hi i need some help.the thing is i was downloading a file (need for speed:shift reloaded, 5.41 GB if i remember correctly) and it was at 50% or so when i reinstalled utorrent(for some stupid reason not worth mentioning) :/ now the torrent is gone. is there any way i can continue the download from the 50% point.i deleted the torrent which i started the download from because i tried many different torrents before i could get a working one and after it had started i deleted the torrent files because i thought i wouldnt need them again.the need for speed iso is still there though in users/downloads...anyone help pls??

self-contained what does that mean? im sorry i dont have much technical knowledge and im pretty new to this torrent stuff :/ which preferences would i have to change for example? and let me ask this if i were to find the same torrent which i started the download from would it continue from the last point before i reinstalled utorrent??

okay im not sure but i think i may have solved the problem.i wasnt able to add torrents at all to utorrent.so i uninstalled and reinstalled utorrent.then i randomly started downloading need for speed shift torrents and adding them to utorrent and when i added one the download bar started to go up and it said checking next to the download bar.now its back to its original 49.8% but hast resumed downloading yet.is the problem solved?.

Archived