µTorrent 2.0.4 released

Firon

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, thanks a lot rafi and moogly.

Following your instructions, I modified the advanced setting in utorrent and also disabled the IPV6 in my system, using the command prompt and the commands you provided:

netsh int 6to4 set state disabled

netsh int teredo set state disabled

Let me check tonight how the program will behave from now on. :)

Anyway, thanks once more for your kindly attention and help. :)

Well, looks like i talked too soon.

Just right-clicked over the icon in the tray and it hung again just like before.... :(

Well, going back to the previous build version until this conflict is properly solved in a future build. Anyway, thanks, guys....

100% false-positive.

How can you be 100% sure ? .. . :P It might be a new embedded "calling home" warm on behalf of BT inc. in this new build ... I would give it at lease 2% chance... ;)

Better test it will all the AV/AAW utilities you can... :)

I thought that the survey bug was solved, but it just keeps rearing its ugly head (WinXP/SP3) running version 22150. As I posted somewhere else... just get rid of the code which places the survey link!!!! If you want to tell us to do a survey, use the status bar!!!! Leave working features alone.

No good for us. We don't use beta release for 'production' ... :P And you'll also do the trackers' sites a big favor if you also re-name it to 2.05, This will also help us all to identify which 2.04 build our peer is using, and see if some issues are being caused by a buggy 2.04 build ... :)

Depends on what you mean by "true".

- It probably is true that he saw that message from his anti-malware software.

- It probably isn't true that there actually was a virus.

Why probably? Because that depends on whether or not his computer itself was already infected with malware. And historically, many anti-malware packages throw false-positives on µTorrent anyway.

Archived