scheduler doesn't work

lmn8r

I've tried installing old versions, new versions, beta versions, rebooting, running without installing, re-installing. Deleting my .dat files, copying over old .dat files. Nothing seems to work. The scheduler seems to have no effect. uTorrent runs normally as if the scheduler was off.

My system is windows xp.

No I tried I think 1.8, 2.0, 2.01, 2.02, 2.03, 2.04, 2.2 beta and they all didn't work. My previous version I used to use was 2.03 and the scheduler worked fine on that. It just stopped working suddenly a couple days ago (before the update to version 2.04).

I found the problem, I had to re-color every individual box in the scheduler. Apparently even though they were showing up as white/green they were completely different. I meticulously went through and tested to make sure each hour was set ok.

• 3 weeks later...

I had the same problem too. It is because even though the scheduler box is showing the right colors they are all wrong, so you have to recolor ALL of them again and then click apply. scheduler should work correctly now. I say again you have to recolor all the scheduler boxes not just those you need to(recolor all once again).

I started to have this problem after downgraded from a beta lab version(uTorret 3.0) to a normal version(uTorrent 2.2)

Archived