Upgrading from 2.03 to 2.04 forgets where my loaded torrents were DL?

cooch

Is it normal to have to reset the download locations then do a re-check for completed torrents when you upgrade? I have TB's of downloaded stuff and when I went from 2.03 to 2.04 It seems to think my download location is in my "Documents" folder and not my external HD's were I have completed the torrent.

When I try to seed by starting the torrent, it says "files missing from job". Am I gonna have to re-check every file? That will take forever...

I have:

resume.dat.old1.bad 240 KO 27.08.2010 10:07

resume.dat1.bad 240 KO 27.08.2010 10:06

What to do with them.Please, my lists are very large.

Close µT.

Make a backup copy of %appdata%\utorrent into a safe place then remove the current resume.dat & .dat.old (not .bad).

Then remane resume.dat1.bad into resume.dat & resume.dat.old1.bad into resume.dat.old.

Start µT.

If µT doesn't resume your torrent jobs (resume.* are corrupt), follow http://www.utorrent.com/documentation/migrate (autoloading chapter).

Shit, my external hd did change drive letters. Probably when I plugged in my phone or usb stick. Any way to prevent this in the future?

You need to configure the Windows Disk Management: To assign, change, or remove a drive letter

Not recognize the new files *. dat; uTorrent copied files to *. old

I go for the job unfinished stages:

1. Looking a partially downloaded file location (for the name of % roaming \ utorrent)

2 Add job to Torrent and save output in the same location.Message "enough space" I ignored

3 Automatic the verification started and then continue downloading

Thanks so much for information, I remember to make a backup copy of %roaming%\utorrent into a safe placee.

Thanks once.

Archived