Download speed goes up at 2mb/s, than within 10 seconds drops to 10k/s

atbmaster

Doesn't sound all that great:

http://www.smallnetbuilder.com/wireless/wireless-reviews/30795-linksys-wrt320n-dual-band-wireless-n-gigabit-router-reviewed

The router's processing power is so thoroughly underpowered that it cannot even achieve 20% utilization LAN-to-WAN according to those tests.

Which alone might explain speed die-offs in uTorrent.

Using linksys official firmware or 3rd party?

Official firmware.

Doesn't sound all that great:

http://www.smallnetbuilder.com/wireless/wireless-reviews/30795-linksys-wrt320n-dual-band-wireless-n-gigabit-router-reviewed

The router's processing power is so thoroughly underpowered that it cannot even achieve 20% utilization LAN-to-WAN according to those tests.

Which alone might explain speed die-offs in uTorrent.

OK. As you say.

Guys, i told you that i didn`t have any problems! OK, i`ll make a picture for you. I just hope that my version 1.8.2 will work fine now. I`ll change the versions and i`ll make a picture for you.

Regards,

Look ... how about this ... i returned to version 1.8.2 (default settings!) and everything is just perfect ... download ... upload. What comes next
You are unsupported again. If you try to derail things like that again, support for you ends completely, regardless of the version of uTorrent you're using.

Back to 2.0.4, and provide screenshots of:

preferences - bandwidth

preferences - connection

preferences - bittorrent

preferences - queueing

I just want to tell you that we have to focus on uTorrent, not on my HDD or router because everything is just perfect with them.

OK, now i have v. 2.0.4. These guides that you gave me didn`t help me. Please, give me another guide or maybe just tell me what should i change in my options.

1.I changed and installed the newest firmware for my router (v. 1.0.3). Here you are the changes:

Linksys by Cisco

Release Date : August 13, 2009

Current Firmware : 1.0.03 build 10

Product PartNo : WRT320N

Ver #. Description

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.0.03 build 10

1. Windows 7 support

2. FIxed issue with Radius server settings

3. Fixed Static route where some entry can not be added.

4. Fixed configuration via Network Magic

5. FIxed PPTP internet connection type not working correctly with

COnnect on demand.

6. Fixed issue with blocking NMH remote access from working

7. Fixed some HND services that may break connect on Demand option.

8. Fixed various HND issues.

9. Fixed some failed case with UPnP.

1.0.02 build 6 1. Fixed PPTP failure to establish PPTP session.

2. Fixed L2TP connection drop.

3. Fixed an issue that would trigger a keep alive session.

4. Fixed PPTP connect on demand failure when not in the same network segment.

5. Fixed upstream bandwidth for QoS function

6. Updated Home Network Defender support

1.0.01 build 8 First release

2.Something very strange appears. I am uploading with no more than 800 - 900 KB/sec, i told you. I made a test. Started a torrent and i was uploading with this speed. Then turned on one more torrent and the first one was seeded with no more than 400 and the second one with 400 - 500 KB/sec max. Then i started a lot of sessions with rapidshare and i didn`t have any losses - i mean, i was uploading maybe 7 files with the speed of 300 KB/sec each.

3.Here you are the stats that you wanted:

connectionq.jpg

queueing.jpg

bandwidthp.jpg

bittorrent.jpg

Thank you very much for the support, guys. My international upload limit is 20 mbps. I`ll try the new version for a several days and then i`ll contact you again if there is still a problem. For the moment i don`t have what to seed and i can`t test it.

Regards,

sake

Archived