Updating to 2.0.4, now trackers are stuck on "updating"

bfblackjack

uTorrent asked me to update to 2.0.4 - so I did. Big mistake. Now, for nearly all my torrents, the trackers are stuck on "updating"...

What the..fudge. Anyone care to help? Please let me know what you need me to do cause I'd like to get this fixed so I can start torrenting again. haha

thanks

2.0.4 definetly has a serious bug

I manage multiple trackers, and after enabling ipv6 on my client it's just SPAMMING the tracker with updates. Multiple times a second. After disabling ipv6 it still does the same, but before enabling it it didn't.

This is a _BIG_ issue, as my tracker has a increase in hits/second of 5 times!

bart-hp026.png

maybe, and maybe not... ;) no one has confirmed anything on the BT devs' side ... yet...

But this change:

-- 2010-08-26: Version 2.0.4 (build 21515)

- Fix: started and stopped events now correctly sent to torrents with multiple tracker tiers.

Might have something to do with it... When was it beta-tested at all ? ... :( Ah, probably in this release... :P

My anti-virus proram (Comodo) tells me that in the latest uTorrent upgrade (2.04), there is a malicious Heur bug - and I am advised not to donwload it. Tried four times and same results. Also, saved file to download in Temps file box to try and bypass.... and cannot download anymore than 3% of it and then stops (dowloading etc). I am sticking to version 2.03 as it otherwise works fine for me !!!!!!!!

Archived