Making Auto Shutdown silent and enabled by default

uRenK

Is it possible to make the auto shutown "quit when everything completes" always enabled and without the prompt to cancel action?

I'd like to run utorrent but then have it close itself after everything is done, no point in having it in background doing nothing. But I don't want to go to that option every time (seems like it defaults to disabled after doing action) or see the 30 second box asking me to cancel it.

Thx, and if this is already possible, please explain how to do it :) lol

edit: read people had this issue on otther threads farther down :S guess my thread wasnt needed for the cancellation box. But I'd still like it to do this action without me having to set it

Setting it as enabled by default is a horrible idea.

1. Because it would wreck the torrent protocol, as no one would ever seed.

2. People would have their computer shutdown on them whenever their downloads finish. And really who wants that, especially when it takes a couple minutes to boot back up again.

considering people can stop seeding by setting time and upload to 1... I don't see how this is going to prevent seeding if people arent already...

I just want it to close utorrent after I've downloaded and seeded 1:1 or 1:2... I don't like having utorrent open all day, I can set browser to open torrent file in utorrent but then I want it to close when done :D

Archived